And I want to plant lots of flowers, like daffodils. Don't you love daffodils? I do. When I was little, and I saw daffodils blooming in our yard, I would run to my mom and ask her if Easter was coming. She would say yes, and ask how I knew that. I always knew, daffodils equal Easter. To me, they are the perfect yellow. My kids think yellow is my favorite color because I always pick the yellow piece to be my guy in board games. But it's my mom secret that I pick the yellow piece because I know that no one else wants it. My mom did that too. But after seeing all of the yellow daffodils around town, I believe it is my favorite color (for now).
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Spring Fever
Spring Fever. I've got it. Bad. I want to redecorate everything in my house. I want to organize all of my closets. And I want to try something new. So I am starting this blog.

And I want to plant lots of flowers, like daffodils. Don't you love daffodils? I do. When I was little, and I saw daffodils blooming in our yard, I would run to my mom and ask her if Easter was coming. She would say yes, and ask how I knew that. I always knew, daffodils equal Easter. To me, they are the perfect yellow. My kids think yellow is my favorite color because I always pick the yellow piece to be my guy in board games. But it's my mom secret that I pick the yellow piece because I know that no one else wants it. My mom did that too. But after seeing all of the yellow daffodils around town, I believe it is my favorite color (for now).
And I want to plant lots of flowers, like daffodils. Don't you love daffodils? I do. When I was little, and I saw daffodils blooming in our yard, I would run to my mom and ask her if Easter was coming. She would say yes, and ask how I knew that. I always knew, daffodils equal Easter. To me, they are the perfect yellow. My kids think yellow is my favorite color because I always pick the yellow piece to be my guy in board games. But it's my mom secret that I pick the yellow piece because I know that no one else wants it. My mom did that too. But after seeing all of the yellow daffodils around town, I believe it is my favorite color (for now).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so interesting, because I have been convinced my whole life that yellow was MY mom's favorite color... I wonder if it really was/is?
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read more! I'm so glad you started this blog!