Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Favorite Things


I love taking pictures. I have a nice camera, but I did not have a nice camera case. I had your basic black case that was a little too small to hold all of my equipment. So, I went on a quest to find a great camera bag. And I found these. They are called Crumpler bags.



Here is the link:
https://www.crumplerbags.com/flash/flash.aspx#/english/products.html




They are well made and well padded for great protection. The red one is the "3 Million Dollar Home" It holds just my camera body and one lens, plus an extra battery, etc. I use this daily. I love the light blue interior. I can actually see things inside.




My blue bag is the "6 Million Dollar Home." It holds ALL of my equipment. I use this when I'm trying to improve my skills. It has an orange interior to make it easier to find what you're looking for.





They are a little expensive, but I bought mine around Christmas when Crumpler was having a sale plus free shipping. I love sales and free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment