Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Shoes

When my oldest son, T, was about 1 year old, he received a new pair of Nike tennis shoes. He had just learned to walk and had spent most of his time barefoot. So this was kind of new for him to be walking in shoes. And boy, did he notice! He would take a few steps, and then he'd look down at his feet. Then, he'd take a few more steps and look down at his feet.

That's how I feel today. I'm distracted by my new shoes. But in my defense, they are very sparkly. They are from Old Navy, and I think they cost around $12. I used a 30% off coupon with them to make them cheaper.They come in pink (which is what I got), brown and black. Maybe turquoise too. I can't remember. I was focused on the pink. My signature color. What movie was that from?

I apologize in advance for the picture of my foot. Running has not been kind, and they have not seen the sun since October.





And if I haven't talked you into running to your nearest Old Navy, they ALSO make a sweet little jingle when you walk.

Now, GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment