Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January Resolutions Follow Up

I should have written this a couple of days ago, but the weather people were predicting a really bad winter storm for our area. It turned out to not be nearly as bad as they predicted. We did get a lot of ice, but not as much snow. Thank you, God, for answering our prayers of the power not going out!

How did I do?

1. POTD- not too bad. I did take a lot of random pictures that I can use, but I think I'm going to do the digital project life with a monthly layout rather than a weekly layout. This would mean I wouldn't need as many pictures. I think I might try it both ways and see how I do for three months. If it's too difficult to keep up with, I'll do the monthly.

2. We did eat everything out of the upstairs freezer. Yeah! I cleaned the whole thing and that jump started some spring cleaning.

3. I didn't organize my scrapbook stuff as much as I wanted too. But it is better. I made space. I'll have to move this resolution to February.

4. I didn't catch up on Tommy's album, but I made a BIG dent. I only have a year and a half to catch up. I also started his high school album to keep that up to date. I'm pretty happy with the progress.

5. I lost 3 pounds!

6. I did get my running back up to three miles, and I fell in love with Zumba. I also started yoga classes. I love mixing it up! It's really made me want to go workout a lot.

So that's my update. Writing it down and putting it "out there" makes me feel more accountable. Next post-February resolutions...




No comments:

Post a Comment