This month, I'm not going to resolve to do much. Because.....we are going on a Disney cruise!!! We are so excited!! I'll be working on getting ready for that so I won't have much time to improve myself:)
1. Have an amazing vacation with my family! First, we are going to Universal Studios to the Harry Potter theme park. I think I'm as happy about that as the cruise. Then, we leave for a seven day cruise, and we have excursions and a spa day planned. We have been planning for months, and it's finally almost here!
2. Lose two pounds. This will happen after the cruise.
3. Spring clean my scrapbook stuff.
4. POTD- I'm going to try to capture getting ready for the cruise and the aftermath:)
I think that's enough for one month.
Hope everyone is having a great 2011 so far!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment