These days, Meredith is fascinated by the TF (tooth fairy). She has lost her top two teeth so that's probably why. Here is a scrapbook page she made to show her love to the TF. It has a dollar the TF left her and an envelope she made filled with fairy dust the TF left.

But the cutest part of this page is the note Meredith wrote for the TF.

I know it's hard to read so I will rewrite it word for word without
changing the spelling.
Dear tooth fairy
Can you take a picture of your self. Leaf lots of fairy dust please. Im righting a story of you so I need a picture so people would believe in you look in my bathroom it says something you would like. have a safe trip hom you may eat what I gave you you may have some water. How do you get in and out? By your Best Best Best friend Meredith
Ps do you know Hannah S
Leave 100 dollars and 99c please
Thank you
Right back!
So the TF in teeny tiny handwriting wrote back.
THANK YOU FOR THE SNACK. I GET HUNGRY FLYING. NO PICTURES. AGAINST FAIRY RULES. I DO KNOW HANNAH. SHE IS A GOOD BRUSHER. LOVE YOU
TF
BFF
Meredith has written a Young Author book about becoming a tooth fairy. I wonder what kind of education she has to have and if they have a good scholarship program.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
So so cute!
ReplyDelete