Instead of making new years resolutions, I've decided to make monthly resolutions. I think I'll be more successful with shorter goals.
January Resolutions:
1. Start taking my POTD- picture of the day. A couple of friends and I have started Project Life. I will take a picture every day to really capture what our lives are like right now. We have gotten so busy and our time with our kids is flying by. I just want to be able to remember the little things in our life that make it so wonderful, even the mundane.
2. Eat everything out of our upstairs freezer.
3. Organize my scrapbook stuff and pictures.
4. Catch up on Tommy's album.
5. Lose two pounds.
6. Get my running back up to 3 miles.
So that's it. We will see how it goes.
I hope all of my family and friends have a wonderful and blessed 2011.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment