Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Resolutions

Happy New Year!!!

I love New Year's Day. It's full of hope. And "I think I Can"s. And "I Would Like To Try"s. That's all New Year's resolutions are, just little bits of hope written down.

Here is a list of my hopes this year.

1. Blog twice a week. There really is a ton of life to write about. It's just taking the time.

2. Run the Illinois Half Marathon again.

3. Try one new recipe once a week every other week. This will be hard, because I hate cooking.

4. Read the whole Bible in one year. I did this a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. Except Leviticus. It's gross.

5. Take a photography class. I really do want to take better pictures.

6. Learn to make my mother-in-law's Coconut Cream Pie.

7. Use my gratitude journal app every day.

8. Deep clean one room, closet or drawer every week.

9. Love my family and friends better every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment