Monday, January 18, 2010

My Church Notebook

About six months ago, I started taking notes on our Pastor's sermons. I got the idea from my cousin, Rachel. I thought it would help me retain what I was listening to, if I could also write it down. Last night, Sis was sitting next to me during service and she wanted some notebook paper. I gave her two pieces and a pencil thinking that she would draw pictures. Instead she was taking notes on the sermon like me.


She wrote at the top "God's Words". Then she took notes about how Jesus heals with mud and spit. She circled a lot of the words. I think she did that because her teacher tells her if she is unsure of the spelling of a word, she should circle it. Notice all of the circled words? LOL



I know in my head that I am supposed to set a good example for my children by my actions. Sometimes God reminds my heart of that too. Thank you God. My cup is so full.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment