He was the very first person I ever knew who was on the Internet. I was home for a visit from college, and he had to show me how he could look up the lottery numbers on the computer. I thought "Big deal. Can't you just watch TV to find out that?" Little did I know.
Apparently there is a gadget gene that I have inherited. I love them, too. Every time we get a cool new toy- DVR, Blu-Ray, HD and more, I always think "my dad would have loved this!"
Well, he would have been head over heals in love, GAGA over this.
I got an iPhone. With a hot pink case.
This little 2" x 4" techno-miracle is A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!!!!!!! I cannot believe all of the things it does. And it is so easy. The screen is so clear and colorful. It is so easy to use with your finger tips or your voice.
But really the best thing are the apps. I am having the most fun searching for great applications to add to my iPhone.
One of the coolest is called Shazam. Say you're listening to a song and you're wondering "what song is this?" You can bring up Shazam, tap on the screen and it will listen to the song for 10 seconds. Then, it will analyze the song and show you the album cover, the artist, the name of the song, etc.
I started typing out all the apps that I liked, but there are WAY TOO MANY. So instead, I think I will just blog about them from time to time.
I read an article online that stated someday soon, everyone would have a smart phone. After having the iPhone, I totally believe that.
Thanks for letting me gush. I'm off to listen to the podcast of Pastor's sermon that I missed. Yep, it can do that, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment