Fail. My resolution to try one new recipe every two weeks. Maybe I should have resolved to try one new restaurant every two weeks. I seem to have no problem with that.
So far, so good. My resolutions to read the Bible every day and improve my running. I'm caught up on my daily Bible, and I've signed up for the Illinois Half Marathon on May 1 and have been training for that. I ran 5 miles yesterday on an injured leg. I'm pretty
We've been busy, but when are we not. I always think if we can just get through Christmas, New Year's, basketball season, end of the school year.......our life will slow down, but it never does. What can you do but swim with the current? Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.
I have some fun trips coming up for the next three weekends that I'm really excited about. I'll try to blog about them after they happen with pictures.
Yesterday, we had a taste of spring. Just enough to wet our whistle. The air was warm and the birds were singing. It was wonderful. My family always looks for signs of spring - warm breezes, robins, daffodils. But I can tell spring is coming, because I am starting to nest. I'm wanting to repaint rooms, put out my Easter things, buy new pillows, make changes.
Last year when I started feeling this way, I started this blog. Who knows what I'll do this year....
No comments:
Post a Comment