
My oldest son, T, and I ran a 5K together this past Sunday. This was his first race and he did really well- 26:13! He is hooked. He said the next race he wanted to woop on some other racers. Well, he wooped up on me. I met my goal of beating 31:00. My time was 30:47. I'm pretty happy with that.
My younger son, A, ran a 1/2 mile with his friend. It's pretty funny to see a huge group of kids take off, then disappear around the corner. A couple of minutes later, the pack is heading back with a few kids in the lead. A was probably in the top 15. When he was done, he said "I can't play baseball today." He was pooped for about 5 minutes, then full of energy again!

This is all of our running buddies in front of the giant flag at the start of the race. Maybe next year, we'll have even more!
No comments:
Post a Comment